Therapy sessions are 45-50 minutes in length. Clients may choose to self-pay for therapy. Self-pay rates can be discussed with the therapist.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is my copay per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a cancellation fee.
Questions? Please contact Allied Behavioral Health at 302-832-1282 ext. 1